Are you getting collection calls on overdue account? Are you getting calls from the collection agencies regarding debts which you don’t even owe? Are any of the debts you have paid off in collection? Are any collection agency reporting debts on your credit report, which you have no clue about? If you are having any or all of these problems, it would be better for you to know how would it be possible for you to manage the debt collectors at the different stages, and what to do with the debts, if you are getting such calls.
Tackling debt collectors at various stages :-
There are various stages which you may have to go through, in order to be able to either do away with the debt you do not owe or to settle and pay off the same, if you owe it. So, how can you tackle the debt collectors at these various stages? Below are the steps on the different stages, and the details of what you would be required to do.
- Stage 1: Stop avoiding the debt collection calls :-
If you are afraid of taking the calls, stop feeling the same. Rather than avoiding the calls, you should be able to take the calls. It would be wise of you to get the details of the collection agency. This may later help you with sending the mails or letters.
- Stage 2: Ask for debt validation from the collector :-
If you have doubts regarding the debt, you can send a debt validation letter to the collection agency. You will have to do this within the 30 days, from the date of first call made or mail sent by the collection agency regarding the debt. The collection agency is supposed to validate the debt by sending your proof that they have the lower to collect the debt. They will also be required to send copy of the original contract between you and the creditor.
- Stage 3: Check Statue of Limitations on concerned debt :-
Check the Statue of Limitations or SOL, even if the debt has got validated. The SOL is the time limit, within which the creditor or collection agency can sue you, for non-payment of the debt. On expiry of the SOL, you may be able to dispute the debt off your credit report. The CA too won’t be able to win any lawsuit against you.
- Stage 4: Send a Cease and Desist letter to collection agency :-
If the CA fails either to validate the debt or if the SOL is past, you can send a Cease and Desist letter to the collection agency.
Lastly, you can negotiate the payments with the collection agency if the debt gets validated and the Sol has not yet expired.
Small business cash advance loans are instant loans that are available to the business firms that are going through mid-month financial woes. Businesses incur debt due to various reasons like poor financial management or sudden infrastructural changes. Even sudden unexpected expenses can also lead to huge amount of debt. Debt can mar the growth of a business and hence as soon as a business starts incurring the same, it should start taking steps to abolish them so that it doesn’t hurt the business credit score and create a bad impression of the customers.
With the stringent lending conditions that are prevalent in the nation, what are the options that the business organizations should take resort to? Should they approach the traditional lenders or should they get help of the business cash advance loans? Did you ever hear of the business cash advance loans that even include loans like restaurant advance loans? If answered no, here are some points that you should take into account if you want to qualify for such loans.
• You need to have crossed 18 years of age as without this you won’t be considered as an adult and it is most likely you may not have a good job at hand.
• You need to have a regular checking account through which you can repay the business cash advance loans. If you want to ensure timely payment, you can set up an automated checking account system so that a fixed amount of money is debited from your account on a pre-fixed date. This will help you avoid defaults.
• You should be earning a sufficient amount of money as without this, you won’t be able to repay the loan on time. As business cash advance loans are short term loans that are lent without checking your credit score, the rates remain low. Defaults may lead to a huge amount of debt for which you may have to seek professional help.
Taking out business cash advance loans or a restaurant advance loan isn’t a complicated process. You just have to make sure that you meet the above mentioned requirements. The business cash advance loans should be repaid on time if you want to avoid falling in debt.
Communication in business is important because every business organization is made up of people. It was found in a research that a typical manager spends about 80 percent of their time in some kind of communication, verbal or oral. Good communication in businesses is one of the most important aspects of running a successful business. For that reason, keep in mind the following pointers:
- Keeping customers happy is the primary aim of any business. Most customers tend to register their complaints with the customer service via phone, emails or even instant chats sometimes however it has been seen that a customer is ready to do business with you again only if the complaint they had has been resolved satisfactorily.
- Keep in mind that on losing a customer who was dissatisfied, you are not just losing one customer- you are also losing the people that one unhappy customer will tell their experience to. It has been seen that a disgruntled customer talks more of their experience than the satisfied customer.
- There is always competition no matter what business you choose to open. To make a mark for yourself among the same group of customers, you should show them that you are willing to go an extra mile for them; just good business is not enough. This can only be done if there is good communication between you and the customers.
- Always remember that honesty is the best policy. When you are honest with your customers, it builds trust. Also, no one likes prolonged discussions that are neither here nor there. For effective communications, do not beat around the bush- keep it short, simple and direct.